A New Year and a new opportunity for R&R – time to Reflect and Regroup.
Where are you with your responsibility to take care of yourself and nurture the next generation? How are you doing with your social responsibilities?
A few thought starters for your mindful moments of reflection to regroup for this new year:
- Is your body in your best possible health?
- Are you treating your body nicely with healthy habits (food, exercise, water and sleep)?
- Are you expanding your mind with learning?
- Are your challenging yourself to think and be creative?
- Are you building a relationship with your inner being?
- Are you nurturing your faith and belief?
- Are you learning about, embracing and experiencing the wide variety of emotions we are capable of experiencing?
- Are you focusing on being fully present in the moments?
Goal setting isn’t just a business thing; take time to set a couple S.M.A.R.T.* goals for yourself. Make plans for R&R at the end of each quarter.
*Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound